Saturday 19 May 2018

Undead in Orlando?

I'm having nothing but trouble investigating it, but it seems as if there was some kind of bone creature attacking people last Saturday night.!

Reports are scattered, but from what I can find there were eyewitnesses to the scene. There appeared to be a small group of individuals gathering in a similar fashion to those playing Ingress or Pokemon GO, when suddenly there was screaming as this creature appeared and then darkness. Despite my best endeavors, I have not been able to track down any actual camera surveillance even though there were several cameras aimed in that area. Likewise, once I traveled to meet with the various eye-witnesses to the occult incident they sudden;y didn't remember calling or contacting me in any way, even after I showed them text messages and emails I wasn't able to jog their memory! What could have caused such an occurrence?

This is a massive cover-up on a big scale, who could be behind it? I received an email from a Jonas recently telling me he has more information to share that will help me uncover the truth. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment