Monday 7 May 2018

First Post!

First time I've done any freelance writing in a while, been with the Sentinel for 6 years after college. But it's freeing, ya know? To write and work on what I want t look into and investigate the things I want to see. This world is strange and filed with so many mysteries, and I cannot wait to dig my teeth in and investigate the unknown and strange in the world.

My name is Katie, my friends call me Kay. I'm 29, an amateur photographer and avid reporter. I was let go from the Sentinel because they wouldn't let me focus on the stories that occur within my home state and surrounding towns, things of a curious nature or vast conspiracies that are hidden by government cover-ups. This is my chance to make it big, to finally show the truth of the world to my loyal readers.

For those seasoned travelers of the vast web of conspiracy and the unknown world, welcome along the path! For those new to the world at large, who's eyes are opening for the first time, prepare to be amazed!

Please support me and all my blog posts by joining my Patreon, or by hitting the donate button on the right side of the page!

No comments:

Post a Comment